Information Security - Your oft forgotten mandate!
Your company depends on data, and as that's your most valuable asset, data security should be your number one mandate. It is also often mandated by government, legislated by judiciaries and enforced by law.
There are so many threats to fend off, including:
- Denial Of Service (DoS) attacks
- Cyber attacks
- Phishing schemes
- Malware and Virus infections
- Web Application assaults
Your networking security can comes under attack from a diverse range of sources, including from Customers, Suppliers, Vendors, Business Partners, Hackers, and more increasingly from internal sources - your own employees!
Unfortunately, securing your networks and the data that travels over them isn't always easy.
And that's why more businesses than ever before are turning to information system security experts like Chicago’s Technology Ranger to help them fulfill this crucial mandate.
Our IT Security Services
As an experienced Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), Technology Ranger delivers exceptional value to its clients by shielding them from the challenges that come with data security. Our clients may have a perfectly capable team in-house, but need regular external support to supplement those capabilities. Alternately, outside experts may be required to handle special, one-off information systems security situations.
Technology Ranger has therefore structured its service offerings to deal with a variety of networking, data and information security needs. Our list of services includes:
- Information and Data Asset Inventories
- IT Security Compliance Consultations
- Data/Network Security Architecture Design
- Data Security & Data Access Policy and Process Reviews/Consulting
- Information Systems Security Audits
- Data Asset Threat & Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration/Intrusion Testing
- Designing Information Security Frameworks
We can be called upon to offer these services (and many others, in collaboration with our network of preferred partners) either on a long-term, short-term or as-needed basis - and within the Chicago area, or with teams further afield.
Adding Value to Our Clients & Partners
Through our vast experience in the field, we understand information systems and information system security intimately, and are able to deliver a value proposition that our clients appreciate. And that value comes from:
- Our personalized approach to reviewing client's networks, information and data resources
- Our consultative approach to deciding the most practical approaches to securing those resources
- Our end-to-end approach to data security - from the point of inception to final destruction/disposal
At Technology Ranger we believe that this holistic approach to service delivery is the only way that our clients can receive true value for their investment in security.